Busy Fingers Art Festivals
Show Off Your Students Artwork!!
Make them STARS!!
If you are looking for a proven fund-raising program that also engages and inspires all of your young artists. Canyon Creek Art's Busy Fingers program is your answer. We partner with schools, educators, parent-teacher organizations, youth ministers, families and young artists to design art festivals that promote and showcase youth art.
For many young people this setting will be the first public display of their artistic creations in a fun, professional, gallery-style format that stimulates imagination, strengthens creative visualization, builds self-esteem and creates a wonderful social experience for families and their organization. It is a proud moment for these young artists to see their framed artwork on display for parents and friends to view.
Schedule Your Art Show TODAY!!
The Process . . . .
As will all know great events don't just happen. We have developed a process with clearly defined responsibilities that will produce an extraordinary event.
Canyon Creek Art will:
- Provide the art paper for each youth, pick up and professionally frame a piece of art for each student
- Provide promotional information to market the event
- Deliver the framed art and set up the art festival
- After the event take down the show and un-frame the unsold art
- Write your school a check!
Your Organization will:
- Work with your students to create their individual art and have it ready no later than two weeks before the show
- Using our promotional information; broadcast the event to your young artists, parents and benefactors
- Recruit volunteers to take in money and help people find art at the art festival
We have partnered with the Richardson ISD Special Student Services Transition Program. This department of RISD assists students with different abilities, empowering them to participate successfully in society.